Mobile Developer: React Native
Professional office – Landmark81 in Saigon
Great team environment
Interesting and challenging projects
We are a boutique software development agency based in Saigon. Our head office is based in Brisbane, Australia. We have the privilege of partnering with some of the most innovative individuals and businesses across Australia, helping them to transform their ideas into functional and scalable technology solutions.
Due to our growth, we’re now looking for NodeJS developers to join our energetic team and be involved on world-class projects.
As a NodeJS developer, your primary responsibility will be to apply your engineering skills across your portfolio of projects, ensuring the technical solutions we provide for our clients meet the highest quality standards and provide our clients with exceptional products.
You will work very closely our Project Managers and Product Engineers.
You will directly contribute to our company mission: “We partner with people to create practical technology products that make us more productive and connected”.
LandMark 81 is a state of the art contemporary development in Saigon. As a member of The App Team you will have access to all building facilities including the swimming pool, gymnasium and undercover parking.
The App Team also provide other benefits including regular training, access to the latest hardware and equipment and regular company away trips.
- Implement front end functionalities following design principles and best practices including responsive web design
- Create leading-edge application framework for a new UI
- Develop new user-facing features using React Native
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimise components for maximum performance across a vast array of iOS and Android capable devices
- Work with our product and design team to help identify technical risks as well as providing other feedback on project documentation
- Work with team lead and other team members to plan and estimate technical tasks
- Perform unit tests and support Quality Assurance reviews to make sure your implementation meets the necessary quality standards
- Provide timely support and bug fixes for production issues relating to your implementations.
- Excellent English language skills particularly listening and speaking
- Proficient in React Native and its core principles
- Experience with React Native workflows
- Experience with GIT source control
- Ideally you will have agency experience
- Experience working with React.js and Node.js
- Computer Science or Software Engineering university qualifications or equivalent experience
- Experience in Agile project management methodologies
- Competent in JIRA & Confluence
- Experience in working with teams in other countries
- Someone who can troubleshoot and come up with creative solutions to problems
- Someone who resonates with our company values:
- Deliver amazing experiences
- Let's make it happen
- Collaboration is king
- Genuine interactions
- Creative problem solving
If you are interested to join an energised and growing team, based in Saigon, apply within by including a cover letter, your resume and your software projects portfolio. Please include referees in your resume.
This role is an exciting opportunity for the right person to be part of a rapidly growing company. This is a newly created role with an immediate start.
Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org